Transportation | Adventure | Discovery
Mt. Ipsoot Heli-Glacier Adventure
Wednesday September 24th.
HELI GLACIER WALKING - The Coastal Mountains of Western Canada are one of the most glaciated regions in the world and your scenic helicopter flight will take you on a journey of discovery in these timeless places.
Experience the last ice age and trek across one of the regions 12,000 year old glaciers to marvel at stunning ice formations.
One of our professional naturalists will guide you and let you choose the pace that suits you best. Set your feet upon this landscape with us for an unforgettable journey across the unseen ice age.
Your Adventure Includes:
- Transportation to and from Whistler Village
- Scenic flight to and from Ipsoot Glacier.
- Mountain-style lunch ('brown bagged').
- Glacier travel gear (sturdy trekking boots, crampons, ice axe, helmet, rope).
- Professional Guide
What to bring:
- Sunglasses & Camera.
- Sunscreen and lip balm.
- Camelback or a water bottle (for extra water).
- Small pack to carry additional clothing and personal gear.
- Dress in layers as weather conditions may vary (a warm hat is recommended).
Ipsoot Glacier Half Day tour length: 4 hours (including transportation to/from heliport)
Cost: $457.00 per person (includes 5% GST)
3 passengers minimum.
*All Glacier walking departures are weather dependent.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE & BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
For all activities, beginner, intermediate and advanced hikers are welcome. Distances and degrees of difficulty are geared to the guest's skills and desires.
- Upon arrival at the heliport your guide and pilot will present a helicopter safety briefing.
- Guests are required to sign a waiver for all guided, non-guided activities.
- All rates are subject to 5% GST.
- All flights are subject to availability of aircraft, seasonal conditions, weather conditions, and civil emergencies.
- If Blackcomb Helicopters cancels a pre-booked flight due to weather, no charges will apply.
- For individual bookings, 24 hours notice is required for cancellations; otherwise you will be charged a 25% administration fee.
- Guests are required to sign a waiver for all guided, non-guided activities and glacier landings.
- Blackcomb Helicopters provides complimentary ground transfers between Whistler Village and the heliport for up to 10 passengers (for Sightseeing, Guided Tours & Transfers).
- Gratuities are not included and shall be at the discretion of the guest.